This afternoon I Joined Chuka Umunna MP for Streatham, Seb Dance MEP for London Region & Florence Eshalomi AM for Lambeth & Southwark, for a campaigning session in Faraday ward as part of the Labour In campaign.
Labour says Britain is better off in Europe, here are the facts:
- Over 3 million British jobs are linked to our trade with the EU.
- Almost half of all British exports in goods and services go to countries in the European Union.
- British Households would be worse off by around £4,300 a year if we left the EU.
- British workers are guaranteed protections at work because of the EU.
- Britain's influence as a world power is strongest as part of the European Union
We were also joined by Councillors Mark Williams (Brunswick Park), Barrie Hargrove (Peckham), Samantha Jury-Dada, Lorraine Lauder & Paul Fleming (Faraday) and a great team of Camberwell & Peckham Labour members.